Welding & Fabricating
Merrill Fabricators has experience in high quality welding and fabricating productions of aluminum and its alloys.
We have experience with many aluminum alloys, including, but not limited to:
- “Pure” aluminum (1060, 1100)
- Duralumin/copper alloys (2000 series)
- Manganese alloys (3000 series)
- Silumin/silicon alloys (4000 series)
- Magnesium alloys (5000 series)
- Magnesium/silicon alloys (6000 series)
- Zinc alloys (7000 series)
- Lithium alloys (8000 series)
The most frequent welding processes for welding aluminum include:
- MIG Welding- (GMAW)
- TIG Welding- (GTAW)
With the varying properties of each alloy, weldability varies. To ensure the highest-quality welds, our welders are proficient with collective experience in various welding processes.